We have begun to plan the 2020 Red River Valley Ag Leadership Celebration, check back later for more details!
The 2019 Schedule was as follows:
2:00-2:30 PM: MN Wheat-Dave Torgerson Retirement Social
3:00-4:00 PM: Socializing, Demonstrations, Music by Acoustic Addiction
4:00-5:00 PM: Program
- MC-Mark Jirik, Northern Crops Institute
- Welcome and Message-Britton Fugleseth, MN FFA State Officer from Fertile
- Remarks from MN Ag Commissioner Petersen
- Value of Collaborative Research Efforts-Doyle Lentz, ND Farmer and Co-Chair of U.S. Wheat and Barley Scab Initiative
- Innovation and Value Added Agriculture-Crookston Soybean Innovation Campus and Soybean Crush Plan
- Supporting the Next Generation of Ag Leaders-Ag Peer Group Members
- Growing in the Red River Valley Region-Tony Brateng, Roseau Farmer and MN Wheat
- The Value of Volunteering-Gaylen Affield, Fergus Falls, MN
5:00-6:00 PM: Supper-Hog Roast
6:00-7:00 PM: Socializing and Music by Acoustic Addiction
There will be booths and demonstrations throughout the evening for attendees to participate and enjoy.
University of Minnesota Crookston
FFA and FFA Alumni
Agriculture Utilization Research Institute (AURI)
Northern Crops Institute (NCI)
Bagel Making Demonstration: Greg & Marj Mercil-Bagel Pantry, Mentor, MN.
Mobile Precision Ag Demonstration: AgCentric
BBQ Bootcamp-Spices, Rubs, and Marinades: NDSU Meats L